There are many claims swirling around about the benefits of apple cider vinegar--from boosting energy levels, helping with weight loss, detoxing the body, to lowering blood sugar levels. All of those sound like amazing benefits, but can you really get all of that in the convenience (and none of the hassle of liquid apple cider vinegar) of an apple cider gummy? If you’d like to learn a little more about what exactly an apple cider vinegar gummy can do for you, you’ve come to the right place. In this article we’re going to delve into:
- Why you should consider adding an apple cider vinegar gummy to your daily routine
- What some of the benefits of apple cider vinegar gummies are
- Top picks for apple cider vinegar gummies
Why Take an Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy?
Should you consider adding this supplement to your diet?
Apple cider vinegar is made through the breakdown and fermentation of apples. This process produces acetic acid, which is the main ingredient in the vinegar. It is this same acid that gives apple cider vinegar such a strong smell, and it is why alternatives such as apple cider vinegar gummies and capsules are so popular. If the vinegar is organic and unfiltered, mother will also be added to the vinegar. This is made up of proteins, enzymes, and good bacteria and is what gives unfiltered apple cider vinegar its cloudy appearance. Because many people are turned off by the taste and smell of vinegar, they choose to use a gummy or capsule for their supplement instead. These are incredibly convenient and easy to add to your everyday routine.
Some of the benefits people have experienced from taking apple cider vinegar gummies include:
- Aid in weight loss. One of the main reasons for adding an apple cider vinegar to your lifestyle might be to aid with weight loss. Apple cider vinegar can contribute to feelings of fullness, and thus reduce cravings and help to limit calories. It should be mentioned that adding or subtracting items from your diet can result in short-term, modest weight loss, but not long-term weight loss.
- Reduce blood sugar. One of the ways that apple cider vinegar could help contribute to modest weight loss is by lowering blood sugar levels. Small studies have shown that apple cider vinegar supplements may help reduce blood sugar in type 2 diabetics and non-diabetics by improving insulin sensitivity.
- Supports immunity. Apple cider vinegar is a known substance that can help kill harmful bacteria in your gut. When your gut is healthy, this helps the body’s immune system stay in top form.
- Detox the body. While there are no studies to back this benefit up, a lot of people swear that apple cider vinegar supplements help them detox and keep their digestive system working by removing harmful toxins and bacteria. Apple cider vinegar supplements are considered safe, but your body is able to detox through the liver and kidneys as well.
Although these benefits seem great, it should also be stated that very little scientific studies have been done to prove that taking apple cider vinegar supplements will give you these results. Taking apple cider vinegar supplements is safe, but you should expect to see more moderate effects. As always, it’s important to maintain a healthy diet, exercise, and sleep regimen to go along with any additional supplements you take.
- Apple cider vinegar supplements might help you lose weight, reduce blood sugar, support your immunity, and keep your digestive system on track.
- Supplements are meant to be taken in addition to keeping up a healthy diet, exercise routine, and sleep schedule.
What Results Can You Expect with an Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy?
Benefits of taking apple cider vinegar gummies
As we mentioned above, taking an apple cider vinegar gummy is a good choice to add into your healthy, daily routine. They are safe, and the gummies taste great with only a small amount of calories. However, it should be said that adding an apple cider vinegar gummy to your day isn’t going to be a “fix all” cure--you’ve still got to put in the work of eating right, exercising, and maintaining a healthy sleep schedule. Just taking a gummy isn’t going to just take the weight off, but if you include a gummy with a reduced calorie diet and exercise regimen, you might see some weight come off.
The same can be said for how apple cider vinegar gummies can aid with immunity and removing toxins from the body. Take these supplements to assist you on your wellness journey, but don’t forget that leading a healthy lifestyle is key to keeping your immune system elevated and your body functioning at it’s best.
- Apple cider vinegar gummies are a safe supplement to take, but don’t neglect your diet, exercise routine, and sleep schedule!
- Maintaining a healthy routine that can include apple cider vinegar gummies will help you feel your best.
Best Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies on the Market
Top picks for gummies
Dr. Emil Nutrition’s Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy
This is a great go-to option for an all around apple cider vinegar gummy. With just 14 calories per two gummy serving, these delicious vegan supplements make it easy to stay on track with weight loss, immunity support, and digestive health. Each gummy is non-GMO, vegan, and made from real fruit--you might forget you’re taking a supplement! Why take the sour tasting vinegar out of the jar when taking a gummy is so easy and convenient?
“I’ve tried to take raw apple cider vinegar before but the taste was so gross, I couldn’t drink it without gagging. These gummies are fantastic and have a pleasant apple favor with just a mild hint of vinegar. I’ve been taking two of these gummies everyday for a couple of weeks now and have already noticed an improvement with my digestion and chronic gastric issues.” -Amazon Review
Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy
If you’re looking for a gummy to replace drinking apple cider vinegar, this could be the one for you. It helps you maintain a good weight, keep your energy levels up, and works to keep your immune system at top speed--all without the sour taste of the liquid. These gummies are organic, contain unfiltered apple cider vinegar, are non-GMO, and are vegan too.
Yumi Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy
These organic apple cider vinegar gummies are a tasty and vegan way to help you reach your weight loss goals, stay healthy, and keep your immune system working at its best. In addition to apple cider vinegar, you’ll also get the benefits of beet root, pomegranate, vitamin B12, and folic acid, as well as the probiotics that are naturally occurring in the mother.
Apple cider vinegar gummies are a great supplement to your healthy lifestyle. They can help you stay full, keep your digestive tract running, and give you a little extra energy when you need it.